Click here for school uniform list from September 2018
- Marston Vale Middle School black V-necked jumper or cardigan with red embroidered logo available from Prestige Design & Workwear Ltd, 46-48 High Street, Flitwick
- White cotton shirt (long or short sleeved) and school tie
- Grey trousers which must be tailored school trousers. Trousers must be straight legged and not flared or skinny. They must not be jeans, jean-like, leggings or jersey type material. They should be free from inappropriate labels and not hipster cut waist. Trousers must be worn in a way that does not reveal underwear
- A knee length skirt (any skirts that are deemed too short will result in the pupil being asked to change into something more suitable)
- Plain black, grey or white socks or tights
- Flat black shoes with a low heel only – no boots, no trainers (including black trainers or converse type shoes that look like trainers). No open toed or sling back shoes
- All long hair (shoulder length and longer) must be tied back
- Make up is not permitted under any circumstances. This includes nail varnish and false nails (including gel/acrylic nails) and hair attachments. Pupils will be provided with the correct products to remove make-up and parents/guardians will be informed to not allow their child to attend school in make-up of any kind. Pupils with false/acrylic/gel nails will be removed from timetable until the issue is resolved
- Body-piercings are not permitted under any circumstances for health and safety reasons and any child found to have a piercing will be prevented from taking part in PE until the matter is resolved
- An appropriate school bag such as a back pack, holdall or satchel. No handbags.
Step 1: Pupils will be given a verbal instruction to correct the issue.
Step 2: Parents/guardians will receive a text message, followed by a formal letter if necessary, advising how to correct the issue and the pupil will be removed from the playground until it is resolved.
Step 3: Pupils may be removed from the timetable.
It is in the interest of all stakeholders to ensure that our pupils have conformity with uniform and a sense of pride when wearing the Marston Vale Middle School uniform. We urge you to consider this when buying uniform for your child. Whilst the latest fashions may be of desire to a child, they have no place in the school.