Year 6 SATs
Marston Vale Middle Year 6 SATs Principles
- Strive to do your best.
- Be your best version of you.
- Allow yourself to be proud of all the progress you will make.
- Try your hardest in everything you do.
- Support, we are all here to help each other. Remember that.
Mock SATS w/c 4th November 2019, 13th January 2020, and 9th March 2020
Year 6 SATs is on the 11th - 14th May 2020
SATS Parents Information Evening Power Point 2019, to view Power Point please click on Image:
Monday 11th May 2020
English Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Papers 1 and 2
Tuesday 12th May 2020
Wednesday 13th May 2020
Mathematics Paper 1 and 2
Thursday 14th May 2020
Mathematics Paper 3
- Calculation Guide 20182019
- Parenting information for assisting with revision
- parents little guide
- SATs evening 9th Jan 2020
- SATS writing example the expected standard 2
- SATS writing example working above expected standard
- SATS writing example working towards the expected standard
- Spellings Word mat
- Y5 Test Paper Answers Autumn Term
- Y6 SATs spelling list
- Y6 Spring 1 Maths Mark Scheme
- Y6 Test Paper Answers Autumn Term